I like to watch a lot of movies on a rainy day, but these are just a few of my favorites…
- The Notebook: A classic but also a good rainy day movie, with the rain scene and all. I have linked my favorite scene.
- Any Disney Movie: As a Disney channel fan growing up, I really liked all the Disney related movies. But hey now, some of my favorites on a rainy day to watch are High School Musical and the Lizzie McGuire movie.
- 16 Candles: Another good classic to watch on a rainy day but nonetheless, it’s something that you can watch and learn from in all aspects of life, even when it comes to birthdays. Who can also go wrong with dreamy Jake Ryan on a rainy day?
- Charlie And The Chocolate Factory: I really like the newer one because of the special effects and Johnny Depp. It makes me want to curl up with some hot cocoa and watch Augustus Gloop.
- Bridget Jones Diary: Now I can relate to Bridgit Jones on any day, but on a rainy day for sure. I like how she just doesn’t give a crap about what she’s thinking and just goes for it. Plus, it’s very funny so it makes you feel like you are watching a comedy.
- Clueless: As if am I right? Cher is such a mood, no matter the weather but watching this cast on a rainy day makes my heart happy.
- 10 Things I Hate About You: One of Heath Ledger’s films I feel like goes a little unnoticed but Julia Stiles’s character helps add some moodiness to it all. Plus, the elements of Shakespear are really cool.
- The Blind Side: Have to add a sports one onto this list of course but I truly like this one on a rainy day. The comedy and family aspect to it really gets to me and I just get wrapped up in it all once I start watching.
- To All The Boys I Loved Before: Lara Jean can be relatable on a rainy day when you want to turn on Netflix, she is everything. There is also a book that goes with the movie and they have already filmed a second movie that is coming out soon on Netflix. Another rainy day movie!
- The Greatest Showman: If I left this off of the list, I would be upset at myself. You can’t go wrong with Hugh Jackman, Zac Efron, Michele Williams, and Zendaya. The storyline is out of this world. If you haven’t seen it yet, you will be singing to it in your sweats on a dreary day.
Photo Credits: IG: @ToAllTheBoysNetflix
Maggie is the Social Media Director for The WOLF Sports. Follow her and all things sports online @thewolfsports.