I chose to go with some of the most recent and popular songs that they have to offer for fans, but there are lots more that they will be singing at the festival! Here they are:
- Go by The Black Keys: The song gives off a very should be played in a movie vibe when listening so I wouldn’t be surprised if it ended up in one someday.
- Knights of Malta by The Smashing Pumpkins: There is definitely a story being told throughout the song, which I really like. The song is slowed down a little but still catchy.
- Bad Decisions by The Strokes: It has a retro feel to it, which is what everyone is vibing with these days. I dig it!
- Once by Liam Gallagher is really good in that I could picture myself curling up with a drink of my choice before putting on Netflix. The song is a little bit longer but overall is bop in its own way.
- Feel It Still by Portugal. The Man: This is a song I remember playing on commercials and on the radio some. It has a very catchy/feely vibe to it.
- Little Talks by Of Monsters And Men: This is a song that is one of my personal favorites from them but I do like their most recent one called Wild Roses.
- He Loves Me (Live Session) by Brittany Howard: There is just something about this song it has a little bit of soul and some edge to it with the guitar that makes you want to play it again. I love life, in-studio versions of songs.
- Kiss & Tell by Angels & Airwaves: This was the first song I heard from them and I really really like it. It is not your cliche kiss & tells song that you would assume it would be.
- All Too Well (Cover) by Ruston Kelly: I am usually not a cover listener with a really good song to beat, but this cover version still has emotion with the added edge. It still is a breakup song and that is all that matters.
- Slippin by Bre Kennedy: I really like this song is about the whole journey of her life, I was kind of scared that the catchiness of it would cloud the message, but it truly did not. I enjoyed it!
I hope you give these songs a listen when you have the chance. If you attend UWG and want in on some tickets for this festival, make sure to attend WOLFstock on April 9th from 6-10 p.m. See you then!
Photo Credits: IG: @charles.reagan
Maggie is the Social Media Director for The WOLF Sports. Follow her and all things sports online @thewolfsports.