My playlist is a bit mixed, but I listen to these songs on a daily.
- Ride the Wave – Lil Keed: Ride The Wave is my one of my favorite song; it gives me motivation during the time of quarantine. I ride my wave. Ride my wave/get on my level or ride your wave.
- Toxic – Kehlani: I love this song; it released this year. Dealing with relationships with other people it can all be a little toxic.
- Shea Butter Baby – Ari Lennox ft. J Cole: This song can get me in my feelings, sometimes. Everyone just needs a little love.
- All the Stars – Kendrick Lamar: Motivation song. YOLO.
- The Box – Roddy Ricch: It’s just a catchy song, and it took me forever to learn the song. A classic song to sing a long to.
- You Stay – DJ Khaled, Meek Mill, Lil Baby: I like listening to Hispanic/American music; the mixing of different cultures and languages is great.
- Nature – India Arie: Nature came out in 2001 and I love old r&b/soul music. This is also another love song. In the song, India says, “I don’t want to watch a movie, let’s watch the stars.” Nowadays, no one goes on dates that involve going out, just watching nature. It would be nice to just go on a joy ride or a walk somewhere, enjoying each other’s company.
- Dear God – Chris Brown: Dear God, is a song that I listen to because I’m always asking God what’s going on, making conversation with him. In this song, Chris Brown talks about him talking to God, but when I listen, I’m putting my own problems in the song.
- GANG GANG – JACKBOYS & Sheck Wes: I miss my friends so very much and every time we get together, this song must be played. It’s our anthem.
- Hollywood Bleeding – Post Malone: It just reminds me that we are quarantined for a good minute.
Be on the lookout for more playlists from members of The WOLF Internet Radio!